Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager- London- ??70,000
As Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for Commercial performance management. This will be combined with the continuous analysis of market trends, proposition insight & business performance to help develop new propositions, targeted at delivering Gross Margin targets for the business and convergence of the existing customer base with multiple products and services.
Key responsibilities for the role will include.
- Develop communication process and acts as umbrella covering commercial teams across the business
- Improvement in accuracy of the forecasts: Bridge between Business Operations and Finance (FP&A)
- Implement regular meetings and feedback mechanism: Across commercial teams
- Bi-Weekly, monthly Gross Margin reviews with stakeholders across mobile and digital productions and regular reporting
- Establish one source of data and joint up team approach across commercial teams
- Deliver/maximise cost optimisation
- Enable convergence
- Provide wholesale contract negotiation support, by leveraging on analytics/commercials insights
- Contract negotiations to leverage technology changes, suitable for market/customer needs
- Action tracking across commercials teams which have impact on commercial performance
- Identify key leavers to enable/improve commercial decision making process
- Provide commercial support for key strategic projects
- Identify opportunities to leverage on partners' strengths including:
- Revenue Generation activities
- Gain-share model to optimise costs of operations
- Additional areas for outsourcing/offshoring, as prioritised across business
Experience within the Telco field will be required along with significant experience in commercial and finance roles. You will also have a demonstrable track record of achieving commercial benefits through various analytical approaches incl. data analytics, market trends.
Please apply to be considered for the role.