A specialist consultancy with expertise in identifying and implementing efficiencies within Healthcare providers seeks an Interim leader. A new leadership structure is in place and an interim CEO is needed to drive the business forward whilst the search for a permanent Managing Partner in ongoing.
A respected and well known consultancy facing the Healthcare sector.
- Lead the firm and execute the strategy which will start to deliver growth of the firm in revenue and increase coverage
- Expand the order book by exploiting opportunities within this firm’s considerable network of clients where they are well respected
- Create an environment where the drive is to sell solutions, win more and higher value orders and utilise their resources well by doing the right things each day
- Lead the operational piece of the firm’s strategy in order to deliver a more efficient business which delivers effective solutions for their clients
- Someone with a track record of leading professional consulting businesses that have delivered large scale process/system changes
- Highly commercial and adept at driving the sales performance and pipeline and able to leverage the considerable network and reputation of the firm currently to increase market share
- Able to deliver the strategy which will see this firm grow to expand their coverage and exploit opportunities by cross selling and increasing utilisation of services
- Well networked within the consulting world in order to spot opportunities where partnering with other firms may provide scale in order to win and deliver larger projects
- Able to evidence facing complex industries where the sales process involves a demonstrable set of expertise and knowledge. Knowledge of the UK Healthcare sector would be a distinct advantage
- Highly likely to have a Sales background or a strong theme of this throughout your career to date
Please apply with your latest CV and expected daily rate. Candidates must be available within four weeks or less.