Partner Financial is working with a successful, high growth global Consumer business based in Central London. The business are looking for a Financial Controller to take ownership of the business, which has a turnover in excess of £150 million. This is an exciting time for the business and the Financial Controller will be pivotal to the business achieving its aggressive growth strategy. With a strong client portfolio, they are opening new offices globally and have plans to double its turnover over the next two years, so this is a crucial appointment at a significant point in the company’s growth cycle.
Reporting directly to the Financial Director, you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Management team and Heads of Departments, whilst managing the preparation of the management and statutory accounts. This position would suit a naturally talented individual who has the drive, ambition and potential to advance in a rapidly growing business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Business partnering with the Heads of Departments and the Senior Management team
- Providing commercial support and analysis to the Senior Management team
- Making recommendations as to where the business performance can improve
- Managing the forecasting and budgeting process, and supporting the strategic planning process
- Supporting the operational teams with reviewing and analysing the financial performance
- Managing the production of the monthly management reporting with commentary
- Managing the annual statutory accounts preparation and audit under IFRS
- Proactively suggest and help execute ongoing process and control improvements
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a solid technical background. You will possess strong communication skills and be able to motivate and lead a team. You will be an ambitious individual who is looking to develop their skills and take more ownership within an environment of constant change. The ability to influence others and drive change is imperative to this role.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.