1 day left
PE backed Technology Company
C£115,000 + Equity Participation + Benefits
London or Birmingham (flexible dependent on candidate)
This rapidly expanding, highly respected and entrepreneurial PE backed Technology business is transforming organisations through its unique and innovative solutions.
Demonstrating an impressive reputation across a blue chip client base both in the UK and overseas and with ongoing plans to expand and diversify its product offering and geographical footprint into the US and Australia, the business is poised to capitalise on the next stage of its remarkable growth journey.
To facilitate this continued growth, the business is now seeking to strengthen its senior management team with the appointment of a talented Finance Director.
Reporting to the CEO/Founder and working closely with the PE fund, you will:
- Partner the CEO, acting as confidant and advisor driving the business agenda, ensuring commercial decisions are grounded on both financial rationale and business context
- Help form the strategic direction, applying business creativity in tandem with financial discipline, bringing commercial rationale to future investment opportunities
- Provide ongoing risk and opportunity assessments of the business, including full accountability for ensuring robust corporate governance and compliance, and advising on any future corporate activity
- Drive improved data insight through the business, actioning a transparent understanding of business performance
- Implement a rigorous financial control structure, ensuring a 'no surprises' environment, enabling clear cash flow forecasting and an appropriate tax structure
- Develop and manage budgeting, forecasting and planning processes, delivering improved management information and developing new reports and models as appropriate
As a highly credible and capable senior finance professional, you will have demonstrable experience of successfully partnering an Exec team, having played a critical role in the value creation journey. With a natural hands-on approach to an entrepreneurial SME environment, you will easily demonstrate the skills and behaviours to operate at ground level in a hands-on capacity and simultaneously provide strategic guidance and leadership.
Previous experience of working within a PE-backed business is not essential, however, to be successful in this role you will have experience of working within a data rich, Information Services-related organisation or similar.
Personality and behaviours are a key element for the successful candidate. Humility, business acumen, first class communication skills, attention to detail and a confidence in your own judgement are pre-requisite if you are to excel within this rapidly growing, dynamic and highly successful entrepreneurial success story.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly