Head of Treasury
Head of Treasury- London- ??100K
An exciting new role has opened up that requires an individual to manage Treasury across significant operations in 6 European countries and smaller operations in AsiaPac through a network of operating companies. The organisation works with 3 main currencies managing risk through hedging.
You will own all group treasury operations worldwide with special focus on bringing greater sophistication to the group's treasury operations and streamlining and automating the team's processes. The role will be ideal for an experienced treasury professional keen to be autonomously accountable for delivering a breath of projects in a versatile and fast-moving environment.
As Head of Treasury you will have experience as
- Qualified corporate treasurer (MCT/AMCT) essential
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) a definite advantage
- Proven experience in cash forecasting, FX hedging, credit control, cash pooling, tax efficient movement of cash around international groups
- Excellent understanding of tax, accounting and legal implications of treasury work essential eg thin capitalisation, dividend traps etc
- Previous experience and familiarity with successful implementation of treasury automation a positive plus
- Previous experience in creating/rebuilding a corporate treasury function
Please apply to be considered for this role.