Business Analyst CHAPS
Location: Barnwood Gloucester/Keypoint Bristol
Period: July 2018 - September 2018 (3 months initial, possibility of extension)
Reporting into the CHAPS dossier lead
Hello, we're TSB, and we're different from other banks. We don't do investment banking, overseas speculation or big corporate finance. We just serve individuals and local business customers -we call it "local banking"
A BA-Chaps is required to support the idea and requirements phase of a project to deliver a direct relationship in to CHAPS for TSB
- Minimum 5 year's experience working as a BA within financial services environment
- Evidence of ability to work with legal documentation and translate this into business and technical requirements
- Evidence of ability to work quickly and independently in a well organised way
- Evidence of good stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience of CHAPS
- Previous experience of working with TSB/LBG/Barclays
- Bi-lingual (Spanish & English).
TSB Bank plc is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman Service. Calls may be monitored and recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help us improve our quality of service.