Financial Controller - Transactional Accounting
1 day left
A growing, international, multi-site, leisure group based in West London is recruiting a Financial Controller - Transactional Accounting. This is a newly created role to help ensure a robust finance infrastructure is in place as the business continues to expand. Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, you will be managing and developing a sizeable team.
In this business critical position, key responsibilities will include:
- Building a 'best in class' transactional accounting function, providing strategic oversight and direction for all transactional accounting including accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger
- Month end closure and the timely and accurate reconciliation of control accounts supporting the management accounts process
- Identifying and driving actions to simplify operational procedures, implement process efficiencies, and improve performance
- Maintaining relationships with key internal senior stakeholders
- Managing and mentoring the finance team
The successful candidate will be a hands-on, qualified accountant, with a demonstrable track record of process improvement and delivering efficiencies within a change environment. Prior leadership of a transactional accounting finance function will be essential.
You will be an inspiring and motivating manager with proven experience of stakeholder management. You will have the credibility and gravitas to challenge current thinking and influence in a positive and constructive manner. With clear enthusiasm and drive you will thrive in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment.
Apply for Financial Controller - Transactional Accounting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly