Group Transformation Director
Our client, a leading European multinational business headquartered in the UK, embarked on a significant business change journey, is seeking to appoint a Group Transformation Director reporting to the Group COO, with responsibility for leading and overseeing all cross functional business change and transformation activity at an enterprise level. The Group Transformation Director will provide coaching and guidance to divisional Transformation Directors and their teams; will ensure the delivery of key programme outcomes and strategic plans across the group; manage risks and inter-dependencies as well as prioritisation of the change portfolio at group level; and ensure accurate and consistent reporting to the executive board.
To qualify, applicants must possess:
- Significant track record of leading businesses through change and transformation
- Operating at a group wide, enterprise and cross functional level
- Working closely with and presenting to senior stakeholders on executive board
- End to end experience from operationalising strategy, standing up change portfolios, developing capability, and delivery of complex transformation programmes
- Experience of managing and owning relationships with third party consulting partners
- Background in Supply Chain/Procurement/Distribution/Manufacturing based industries or closely related
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and inspirational leadership qualities
- Must have international experience and preferably command of either German or French as a second language
- Hands on, pragmatic, no-nonsense, “speed over perfection” and delivery focused style & approach
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Eton Bridge Partners.
For more information about this excellent opportunity and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay and quote ref: BF 897193.