Financial Analyst (German-Dutch-Polish speakers)
Our client, one of the biggest IT Consultancy in the world is building a new team of German, Dutch and Polish Financial Analysts at their end-client, international company in data and media in Budapest.
Your responsability will be the one of extracting information from finiancial statements of enlisted public and private companies from across the globe using a client-provided interface developed specifically for these purposes, in order to maintain and update our customer's database, which provides Real Time market information for end-customers.
- Prioritize the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with the team and ensure professional interaction with contact persons from customer side as needed. Have a proactive approach towards identifying possible process improvement opportunities and address these ideas on the relevant forums.
- Perform any other business-related value adding activities outside of SOP as per supervisor assignments. Other tasks that are related to the position and are assigned by the Project Manager including working in any other language(s) spoken at the required level
- German, Dutch or Polish speaker
- Knowledge in Finance, business, administration
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications
- Financial background and good analytical skills
- Result oriented mindset