Business Analyst - ERP
5 days left
Business Analyst, BA, Stakeholder Management, Business Change, Planning, Problem solving, Governance, Policy, ERP Project Delivery.
Our leading Retail client is looking for an experienced business analyst to provide analysis skills, advice and experience for an existing ERP project and delivery of project management for each phase of the existing ERP project.
The role responsibilities include:
- Excellent business analyst experience within Retail
- Experience in warehouse, manufacturing
- Experience analysing, documenting and proposing solutions for changes and enhancements to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015
- Ensuring changes to business processes and systems are understood and owned by the relevant business department(s). To work with existing software partner to design and deliver working business systems that meet their requirements.
- Experience leading and project managing all proposed phases of an ERP project
The business is looking for a candidate with the following experience:
- Extensive experience in ERP systems with focus on stock and order management
- Warehouse and logistics experience is essential to this role
- Extensive experience working in the Retail industry, although would consider travel or telecoms also
- Experience of the whole solution development lifecycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
- Relevant experience interacting directly with senior stakeholders and end users
- Recent experience working with third parties to deliver outsourced software changes
- Experience working in a fast paced, demanding and growing organisation
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 is desirable.
- Liaising with a variety of senior stakeholders
- Strong clear communication skillset both written and verbal
Whilst this role is offered initially on a 6-month contract, the likelihood to extend is strong.
Apply for Business Analyst - ERP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly