4 days left
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will be responsible for all aspects of accounting, reporting, financial control and risk elements, maintaining strong financial control of the balance sheet and working capital.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To monitor the company's financial systems and prepare reports and accounts accurately and within agreed deadlines.
- To influence and build relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, to drive high quality service delivery.
- Management of short and long term cash flows.
- Review systems controls for appropriateness.
- Prepare monthly accounts.
- Maintain strong financial control of the balance sheet and working capital fulfilling all Financial Accounting requirements including Treasury, cash flow and VAT accounting.
- Report on balance sheet reconciliation.
- Prepare statutory accounts and liaise with auditors.
- Manage accounting for central costs to ensure accuracy and effective reporting and budgetary control with business owners. Challenge and influence spending activities.
- Provide management information for the senior team, enabling them to make clear, well informed, value added decisions.
- Input into overall strategy for own function and challenge as appropriate.
- Lead a team effectively, creating the conditions for them to perform at their best, to develop them appropriately, and to contribute to effective talent management across the business.
- Identify opportunities to simplify/improve processes.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a demonstrable track record in developing robust financial controls and effective leadership from within a complex high growth environment.
Other experiences required:
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Ability to maintain and develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including influencing skills.
- Driven, self starter and sensitive to others.
- Ability to drive change in a supportive way; experience of leading change projects.
- Significant experience at a senior management level in Accounting.
- Good technical, database and numeracy skills.
- Proven track record of service delivery, including budget management and cost control.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly