Our client is a high-growth, PE-backed FMCG business with exciting future plans. They are now looking to recruit a Finance Director to partner the MD, providing strategic and tactical financial leadership. Having full responsibility for the day to day management of the finance function of this multi-site operation, the successful candidate will need to be equally comfortable in the detail as well playing an instrumental role in helping to shape key business and strategic decisions.
- Ensure timely and accurate provision of monthly and weekly reporting
- Provide full financial analysis to ensure the most effective operation of the business
- Management of the IT function
- Full budget and three year plan preparation
- Ensure compliance with all statutory financial and company law obligations
- Ensure a robust standard costing system is implemented and constantly update
- Effective working capital management
- Benchmarking of operations internally and externally
Responsible for a team of 14 (including IT and Procurement), this role would ideally suit somebody who has previously worked in a larger company (best practice) and who is now looking for a highly visible role in a business going through considerable change.