Head of Group Reporting
An exciting opportunity has become available for an interim Head of Group Reporting for a leading business based in Hampshire.
As Head of Group Reporting, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the internal and external financial reporting activities of the global Group.
- Taking ownership of the integrity of the Group's financial data and accuracy of the reported numbers on a monthly basis.
- Preparing monthly consolidations, management accounts and Board packs.
- External reporting of financial results.
- Managing external audit process and being the key point of contact with external auditors.
- Implementing new accounting standards across the Group.
- Preparing annual UK subsidiary statutory accounts.
- Providing Divisional finance teams with technical accounting support and advice.
- Acting as the key Group Finance business partner for one of the Group's Operating Divisions.
To be successful for this assignment, you will need to be fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified. It is also essential that you have:
- Strong financial reporting and technical accounting skills (IFRS)
- Group level reporting within plc businesses
- Excellent leadership skills
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Head of Group Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly