Head of Group Reporting
An exciting opportunity has become available for an interim Head of Group Reporting for a leading business based in Hampshire.
As Head of Group Reporting, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the internal and external financial reporting activities of the global Group.
- Taking ownership of the integrity of the Group's financial data and accuracy of the reported numbers on a monthly basis.
- Preparing monthly consolidations, management accounts and Board packs.
- External reporting of financial results.
- Managing external audit process and being the key point of contact with external auditors.
- Implementing new accounting standards across the Group.
- Preparing annual UK subsidiary statutory accounts.
- Providing Divisional finance teams with technical accounting support and advice.
- Acting as the key Group Finance business partner for one of the Group's Operating Divisions.
To be successful for this assignment, you will need to be fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified. It is also essential that you have:
- Strong financial reporting and technical accounting skills (IFRS)
- Group level reporting within plc businesses
- Excellent leadership skills
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.