Product Marketing Manager
- Product Marketing Manager - Global Software organisation
- You will be responsible for defining and implementing a global product marketing strategy for a software product line.
Our client has over 17,000 employees in 46 countries globally, with annual revenues of 3.5b euros.
Specialising in technology solutions that drive productivity within industrial landscapes.
Product Marketing Manager - Global Software organisation
You will be responsible for defining and activating a product marketing strategy across 5 regions globally. Working with a number of senior stakeholders across the business you will be responsible for cascading the product marketing strategy in to the local markets.
- Defining the global product marketing strategy for the software line of products
- Owning the go to market strategy, product messaging and market positioning
- Liaise with the product management function
- Work closely with the region sales teams, assisting where needed with clients
- Collaborate with the global marketing communications teams
- Develop marketing communications material including brochures, web content, campaigns and sales tools
- Act as the brand champion for the software line of business within the wider organisation
To be suitable for this Product Marketing Manager position you will need:
- Extensive product marketing experience
- Experience within a b2b software organisation, ideally a technical product offering
- A proven track record in defining product marketing strategies
- Extensive experience in working across international geographies
- Very good commercial acumen
- The ability to travel between 20-40% with international travel
- Access to the office in Cobham
£70,000 - £100,000 + package