Head of Projects
Our client is an early stage business within a larger well-established organisation. The business unit is tasked with diversifying the core proposition to build a new revenue-generating channel in the face of digital disruption across their industry. As part of the senior leadership team, we are seeking a Head of Projects who will be responsible for assuring the delivery of multiple cross-discipline projects which underpin the growth of the unit.
Motivated by an opportunity to influence an innovative new proposition in financial solutions, the Head of Projects will bring expertise in project management discipline but recognises that is only a foundation on which to build engagement, trust, energy and excitement around building revenue in this new stream.
You will be an expert in:
- Designing and managing project delivery
- Business process innovation and continuous improvement
- Engaging disparate, cross-functional stakeholders
- Motivating embedded resources to secure their input to successful project delivery
The culture is pacy so requires a self-starter with unrelenting energy to manage multiple priorities in a matrixed structure. Success will be measured through the delivery of business process improvement and strategic projects that support profitable growth. An eye for detail is essential but a key skill will be relationship management across all levels in the organisation.
In addition, you must be able to evidence:
- Exposure to environments building innovative financial services propositions, ideally in a disruptive financial services organisation
- Outstanding project management skills, operating successfully within a portfolio structure
- Stakeholder management and delivering results through matrixed resources
- Organisation skills and personal drive to thrive under pressure
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
This is a great career opportunity for a driven Project leader who is looking to balance the analytical discipline of governing projects effectively with the creativity and innovation to build something. Please apply with a copy of your CV, and in light of the need to demonstrate strong verbal skills, a paragraph supporting your application highlighting these criteria by clicking on Apply.
More searches like this
- Banking Project / Programme Management Professional / Specialist jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Project / Programme Management Professional / Specialist jobs in London (Central)
- Digital Project / Programme Management Professional / Specialist jobs in London (Central)
- Media Project / Programme Management Professional / Specialist jobs in London (Central)