Barnaby Stewart Care are proud to partner one of the biggest independent care providers in the UK, running over 200 care homes which offer a range of services from residential and nursing care to dementia care. Consistently recognised by Pinders awards for building designs and awards for training our client is looking to appoint an exceptional General Manager.
- Reporting to the Regional Director as part of the senior management team you will be responsible for providing a multi-disciplined approach to all managerial aspects of the home.
- Managing a multi-skilled care team, you will facilitate and implement the holistic care of the elderly residents.
- You will ensure that both care and CQC standards are not only met but overachieved, whilst continuing the efficient operational running of the home.
- As a General Manager, ideally, you’ll need to be a Registered Nurse and a Registered Manager, you will have a minimum of two years management experience gained from within the elderly care sector.
- You should have exceptional management skills and be able to demonstrate a blend of compassion and resilience.
- You should have a forward-thinking approach and a proven track record in running a commercially successful, Good or Outstanding CQC-rated care home.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting GM/917/01 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.