Business Unit Director
Our client is a highly-respected British Food Group with a leading market share across Grocery and foodservice channels in the UK. Due to planned customer specific growth plans, they are looking to appoint a business unit director to lead a £50m+ multisite operation.
- Reporting directly to the group Managing Director and majority shareholder, you will hold full strategic responsibility for your business unit performance in an autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional management team to drive profitable revenues and operational excellence with both operational and commercial support from an award winning British food group.
- Will engage with the customer at the highest level to create best in class collaborative working practices.
- Ideally degree educated you will be a proven, commercially astute executive with a successful track record in an added value food manufacturing environment where a customer centric/ collaborative approach is required to grow sales.
- Will have a solid understanding of the commercial and technical requirements of UK Grocers with the ability to represent the business at the highest level.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to develop a multifunctional team in a growth environment.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting REF: BUD/896/56 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.