IFRS 16 Specialist
An exciting opportunity has become available for an IFRS 16 Specialist to join a business in Berkshire who have gone through exceptional growth.
As an IFRS16 Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, leading and implementing IFRS 16.
- Identifying leases, gathering and cleansing the data.
- Assessing the impact of new standards and setting them for the leasing.
- Identifying the conditions which drive the accounting for eases under IFRS 16.
- Liaising with various stakeholders on the standards and what IFRS 16 is changing.
- Setting up the leases within the bespoke accounting software.
- Regular travel to Europe is required.
To be successful for this assignment, you will need to be fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified. It is also essential that you have:
- Extensive experience hands on implementation of IFRS 16.
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS 16.
- Group level reporting within FTSE business.
- Track record of managing complex projects.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.