Our client is a well-established and successful motor finance business, based in the North West, now developing their operations in London, where they are keen to recruit an experienced Group CFO with demonstrable experience within lending services.
They have an enviable track-record with solid Private Equity-backing and excellent dealership relationships underpinned by an efficient professional commercial operation. They are now building the business with partners and particularly developing their specialist direct lending activities.
They now seek a first-class finance professional – for a two-year fixed term contract - to support their tight-knit Executive team in delivering on that ambition. The client would also entertain this as a flexible working arrangement, with circa 4 days per week commitment, if that was desirable to the successful candidate.
The role will involve:
- Providing strategic input to Executive colleagues – including an excellent Group Finance Director - to ensure ambitious growth plans are met
- Supporting fund raising with external providers and management of multiple funding streams (wholesale, block discounting and, ideally, forward flow)
- Working generally with key third-parties, including investors and other financial services partners, to ensure all are aligned in a positive fashion
- Support the FD in ensuring that the finance function always provides the best possible service to the business (budgeting, planning and reporting)
- Although the role will be based in London there will be significant travel to the North West
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Are a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with strong commercial experience, who has made a positive contribution within a financial services business
- Have demonstrable Treasury and Investor Relations experience, with healthy and stressed loan portfolios
- Can forge and maintain relationships with a wide range of colleagues and third-parties in a positive and professional manner
- Consistently deliver accurate and insightful reports to all stakeholders – with confidence and excellent standards of written and verbal communication
This is a superb opportunity to join an established business which is embarked on a positive business development and has the potential for further rapid growth. This is also a high-profile role and will be vital as the business moves through significant change. It will involve creating a strong platform for the business and ensuring the Executive team is well-placed for the longer-term future.
To find out more or to make an application, please contact Mark Wheatley at Parkwell Management Consultants by clicking on Apply or call him on 020 7648 4860.