Global Procurement Director
Our client, a $multi-billion pharmaceutical organisation, is embarking on a global procurement transformation and with board sponsorship, are creating a world-class strategic procurement model that collaborates across multiple divisions and markets.
The Global Procurement Director, Directs, will be responsible for developing and embedding processes and governance to further establish procurement visibility, creating alignment with local and regional strategies as well as building and motivating global category teams.
Key responsibilities include: Reviewing and developing current processes and governance to transform the strategy; Influencing geographical teams and relevant stakeholders to deliver category specific results; Demonstrating ‘added-value’ behaviours beyond traditional procurement; Leading the team to efficiently manage and deliver value against the spend of Direct materials and services for the business (such as APIs & R&D); Establishing and managing relationships with suppliers to provide collaboration, innovation, continuous improvement and improved levels of spend.
To apply, you must have:
- Experience of Directs sourcing within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of creating standardisations and governance to formulate stakeholder credibility (internally and externally)
- Global team management responsibility
- Effective communication skills across multiple geographies and cultures
- Change and Project Management experience
Apply now for immediate consideration.