Head of Commercial Finance
Are you an ambitious and driven Head of Commercial Finance with experience working in fast paced and dynamic working environments? Do you thrive on utilising financial, analytical and commercial information to add value and support strategic decision making?
If so, Elevation Senior Finance would love to hear from you!
Elevation Senior Finance is delighted to be partnering with a rapidly growing, PE backed business in South Yorkshire as they seek to appoint a high calibre Head of Commercial Finance. With responsibility for both commercial finance and analytics, the Head of Commercial Finance will be a pivotal hire for this company and be central in supporting their ambitious grow plans.
Following a significant period of growth and with ambitious plans for the next 3-5 years, my client is looking to appoint an experienced commercial finance professional who can drive increased performance and efficiency through the management of the commercial analytics team and a tight control of the budgeting and forecasting process. The key responsibility for the successful applicant will to not only have strong analytical skills and commercial understanding but to provide insight, support and challenge to the senior management team as they look to hit there 3 and 5 year targets.
Due to the business being at a relatively early stage in its life-cycle, this will be a fast paced, changing and developing job role which include the following core duties:
- Overall responsibility for the production and presentation of the annual business plan
- Day to day ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Management and development of a 5-strong commercial team
- Regular interaction at board level - providing a range of decision support and return on investment information
- Producing financial models to evaluate business scenarios and future business plans
- Acting as a key trusted advisor and support to the board team
This is an opportunity that very rarely comes available on the South Yorkshire market and will provide the incumbent with the chance to join, what is expected to be a hugely successful business, at the start of it's exciting journey.