Regional Financial Controller
Eton Bridge Partners is working in exclusive partnership with this multinational, multi-billion-dollar turnover business, as they look to secure a new Financial Controller for one of their major divisions. Reporting into the divisional CFO, this individual will have responsibility for core controllership activities across the region, as well as BPO contracts.
- Accountability for financial controls, including management accounting, statutory reporting, and compliance
- Ownership of BPO contracts, establishing and addressing improvements to be made
- Lead a team in sustaining business growth for the division and driving the finance vision
- Support of other key functions such as tax and FP&A
- Strong academic record: graduate with a 2:1 or 1:1 from a top tier university
- Relevant professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA)
- Currently working as a Financial Controller, with experience of working in larger companies
- Experience of working in a US business, including US GAAP and SOX knowledge
- Essential: responsibility for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) or Shared Service Centre (SSC)
Salary: £130,000-150,000 base plus package
Location: London (West End)
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Job reference: EBP7153