Interim Financial Controller
An established, well known and respected family office/real estate investment company based in Central London. Their investments, assets and development projects are spread across as classes within the property market, alongside some additional interests.
- Act as the CFO's number two, take ownership of all financial management and accounting activities of the Group and related companies.
- Through a direct, hands-on and sometimes granular approach, ensure all MI and technical reporting requirements are met.
- Support and deliver an accelerated audit process.
- With the CFO, define and document the financial controller role, to position it for a future permanent recruitment process.
- Support the CFO on refinancing/fund raising, tax structuring, on-shoring of assets.
- Given the entrepreneurial nature of the office, when an opportunity is presented, to maximise the deal potential through quick, efficient and measured way of working.
To be considered for this assignment, candidates will need to demonstrate their track record as an experienced financial controller, having developed their skills in a family office/real estate company(s) with a direct, hands-on approach and not afraid to post a journal.
- Qualified Accountant (Ideally ACA given the technical nature of the role)
- Track record as a financial controller within family office/real estate organisations
- Excellent organisation, delivery and overall efficiency
- Immediately available
- London based