Educational Sales Director
Our client, Tutor Doctor the #1 worldwide educational system for children, recognises that for a business to be successful it needs a sales strategy that can be executed, and then driven and delivered by the right person. In recognition of that point, Tutor Doctor is looking to attract individuals for nationwide opportunities that reflect their belief in changing people’s lives, and who thrive in that environment. Sales are the lifeblood of the company and we want sales leaders who are seeking the next challenge.
Who are we looking for as a Sales Director?
- We need great communicators
- People who can work within a variety of different environments
- Individuals with broad management experience – at a senior level
- A person who enjoys prominence and prestige, but has that personal touch
What does a Sales Director have to do?
- Take control of your own business unit – from scratch
- Build a successful network of tutors
- Interact and develop young students
- Protect and provide solutions to children
What you get back as a Sales Director?
- Predictable incomes related directly to your sales effort
- Support from a global network – mentoring, friendship, support and training
- Freedom – This is your business unit to run as you please to create the right work-life balance for you
About our client
Voted number 1 in home tutoring worldwide by Entrepreneur Magazine, and consistently winning Child’s Magazine’s Parents Choice Awards - Tutor Doctor continually builds on their successful business model year on year. In the UK the private tutoring market is worth £6 billion, estimated to grow worldwide to $128 billion by 2020. Tutor Doctor has been developing their system helping 200k students – this is the fastest growing ‘recognised’ education franchise in the UK.
What do you need to do?
Our client's business model has been working and succeeding with people just like you. They are an international business and that gives us great depth to share experiences to help you succeed. This requires an investment of around £30k to get up and running but there are great rewards – both financial and personal. This is a UK franchise opportunity, joining an international network of more than 15 countries with independent franchisees.
Franchising is a great way to get into business with the support of a great system to help you make those first steps. It will cost you just a little bit of your time to find out more to see if this is something that suits you and your personality so follow the link and we’ll send you some further information about us and the journey that you could join us on.
To receive a detailed information pack to help you see if this opportunity is right for you please follow the "Apply" link.