Our client is an International PE-backed group with Headquarters in the US, it has a large blue chip global customer base and is the market leader in its field, with ambitious plans for growth. They are looking to recruit a Financial Controller, reporting into the CFO (EMEA & ASIA) to manage a large finance team and oversee reporting.
- Management of a large finance department, comprising over 20 staff
- Completion and control of the month end reports for all European entities
- Preparation of the Month End pack, Bi-weekly cash flow statements and variance analysis
- Leading the Audit and production of Annual Statutory Reports (Local & US GAAP)
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory and tax filings, working closely with advisors
- Working with local advisors to be aware of the latest changes in legislations for European Entities
You will be a qualified accountant with strong technical experience and the desire to run a first in class finance team. You will thrive in a fast-moving PE-backed environment and have the attention to detail to ensure rigorous process and control is adopted. You will have excellent man management skills and the ability to motivate, mentor, coach and develop a diverse finance department. International finance skills are highly desirable. You will be able to focus on the detail whilst appreciating the wider picture and take on a senior leadership finance role supporting a dynamic CFO.