Manager - Strategic Planning and Performance
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong operational management consultant to take the next step in their career and make a move into industry. We are representing an organisation that is focused on a worthwhile cause, providing the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution. This is an international transformation and project management role within a multinational company, based in London.
You will have the opportunity to join a high calibre team all of whom are ex-consultants who play a pivotal role to ensure all projects and programmes are designed and delivered effectively. With a huge diversity of projects, we seek someone who can manage their intricacies and complexities as they will be responsible for end to end delivery.
We are looking for:
- A strong operational consultant to take on a Programme Management role
- Ability to design concepts, processes and tools to support new programmes
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time working with limited resources
- Strong ability to communicate and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Focused on driving process and governance across big change programmes
- Desire to work internationally based from offices in west London
Apply for Manager - Strategic Planning and Performance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly