Warehouse Project Manager
Warehouse Project Manager - Prince 2 Qualified
The overall objective of the role is to lead, facilitate and manage end-to-end project delivery, ensuring successful implementation on time, to quality and to budget.
My client is a leading 3PL business and their Contract Logistics offering has gone from strength to strength over the last 5 years.
They are looking for a Project Manager to get involved in the management of end to end projects, across multiple sites and multiple customers.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- To project manage selected projects, champion alignment to the business case and manage key criteria such as time, cost and quality
- To manage each project through controlled initiation, delivery and closure phases, and implement agreed best practice
- To ensure the creation and adherence of all relevant project documentation
- To ensure all stakeholders are engaged effectively to support both production and the delivery of key documentation and tasks
- To manage dependencies and resource conflicts within and between individual and multiple projects
- To ensure that project progress is communicated effectively to the relevant stakeholders
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- At least significant experience of leading / running implementation and continuous improvement projects across warehousing and distribution operations
- In depth knowledge and experience of Supply Chain Management, ideally focused around warehousing
- Exposure to Project Management skills and techniques
- Prince 2 Qualification - Advantageous
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits