Regional Director ('Town & Urban Planning')
Our client is a well established property and environmental consultancy that has a strong brand and reputation within the town/urban planning marketplace. The company operates nationally but has a thriving West Midlands planning client base and service offering.
Due to continued growth and expansion the consultancy is keen to appoint an experienced planning Director into their Birmingham office. The individual will have the chance to run and grow the practice's planning offering within central Birmingham.
- Significant town and urban planning experience in the UK
- Networked in the West Midlands property and construction marketplaces
- Strong people management experience
- Track record of fee earning and growing lucrative planning consultancy work
- A practice with multiple consultancy service offerings that is well established and very successful
- A progressive and supportive environment with a positive culture that places a strong emphasis on having a healthy work/life balance
- A fascinating role with high levels of autonomy, growth potential and financial benefits
If this opportunity is of interest please email your CV to us. We will revert back ASAP to suitable candidates.