My client is a business with technology at the heart of what they do. They require a Head of BI to manage a small team, grow BI as a proposition and embed robust reporting solutions into the organisation.
My client is a business with technology at the heart of what they do. They strive to have data-driven decisions across the business and are going on a journey to grow and embed a BI function internally.
As a Head of Business Intelligence you will partner with the business to enable data-driven decision-making. You will understand business needs and proactively identify the appropriate solution to support a BI or MI request. Working within a hands-on, management and strategic role, you will be required to:
- Grow the internal BI proposition
- Prove a self-service reporting solution using PowerBI
- Support of legacy SSRS reports
- Further developing of MI systems inclusive of the ERP
- Develop financial models (Capex, New Ventures, Cashflow Forecasting)
- Scaling and developing the team
Essential Skills and Experience:
- SQL Server 2012+
- Visualisation (some exposure, PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView or a similar tool)
- Management or team leadership (small teams is fine)
- A proactive approach and the ability to identify solutions to business needs
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft ERP (any)
- Experience with Analytics tools (any)
My client offers a salary of up to £60,000 as well as the opportunity to further build and embed self-service BI and other analytical solutions within a growing business.