Regional Operations Manager
Our Client is a leading supplier of Safety Equipment, Specialist Support services and training throughout the UK. Due to continued growth they now require a Regional Operations Manager to join them during this exciting period of growth to be based in the North.
- To lead the business operations in the North of the country, you will have multi-branch and full P&L responsibility for the region
- Reporting directly in to the Group Operations Director, you will maintain and strive to improve the already strong performance of the Northern Business as a whole.
- You will have extensive experience working within the Plant Hire sector with Multi-Site responsibility within the safety sector.
- You will have strong business acumen, be commercially aware and have previous experience if dealing with a multi-million-pound P&L.
- Alongside excellent management skills you will be well versed in all compliance that is relevant to the sector.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting REOM/386/05 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.