Our client is one of the leading providers of Professional/Consultancy services in to the Construction Industry across the UK. With a Turnover of over £750M annually, they now require an experienced Project Director to join their Senior Management Team.
- Reporting Directly in to the Managing Director you will have overall responsibility for project delivery nationwide
- You will work seamlessly with your team of Project Mangers to ensure all projects are delivered to a high quality and are on time and on budget.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of multi-disciplinary projects from inception through to construction on challenging and exciting £MM projects.
- Providing leadership to a team of Project Managers who are responsible for large multi-disciplinary teams providing consultancy services into a variety of sectors within the built environment
- Degree educated you will ideally from and Architectural or Engineering background with experience in the management and leadership of large and successful teams within a consultancy environment
- Will be of degree calibre within Civil engineering and have a proven track record of delivering large Civils projects in the UK
- You will be a first-class communicator with a track record of delivery, preferably interfacing with both the Private and Public sectors within the UK.
- Will have exceptional management skills and possess the ability to lead a high performing team on a national basis
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting PD/386/05 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.