Our client is a multi-disciplined specialist contractor working with Blue-chip clients across the UK & overseas in a diverse client base including Petrochemical, Manufacturing, Power, Chemicals, Nuclear, Oil & Gas. Looking at imminent succession planning they wish to appoint a experienced Commercial Director.
- Reporting into the Group Commercial Director and Divisional Managing Director you will lead the pre and post commercial function for this highly respected business leading the department and multisite teams.
- You will develop best practice leading weekly and monthly reporting in a role requiring high level client negotiations and some national and possible international travel.
- You will manage risk, commercial exposure and commercial returns in a business looking to substantially grow where you will further grow the commercial department.
- Ideally degree/MRICS qualified you will have expertise in commercial management and leadership within the contracting sector (Industrial services/Asset Management/Utilities/Engineering etc)
- You will have the gravitas and commercial acumen to increase responsibility as the business grows developing a first-class commercial function in a group which recognises and rewards delivery.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting COMDI/159/03 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.