Our client is a global leader within facilities management arena, with a large UK presence. In order to maintain and significantly extend their existing market presence whilst delivering strategically focused profitable growth, they wish to appoint a general manager to one of their divisions.
- With full P&L responsibility you will lead all plant staff and facilities to ensure achievement of safety, quality and performance targets for all service delivery activities.
- You will lead and direct the site leadership team ensuring functional objectives for each manager/leader are achieved. Develop and implement systems for employee involvement and development.
- You will apply strategic planning to determine sit objectives are in line with company strategic goals, ensuring site leadership understand them.
- Degree qualified you will have experience of managing plant operations with technical knowledge covering, production, engineering and service functions demonstrating a clear track record of success.
- You will have the ability persuade and influence people at all levels and develop good working relationships that promote team working.
- A first-class communicator you will have the ability to motivate people, with a coaching style that builds effective teams and manages performance positively.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting GM/716/02 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.