Senior Operations Manager
Our client is a leading provider in the Events and Hospitality industry. The company supplies a range specialist hospitality events management from family functions to large corporate VIP events. They now looking to appoint a Senior Operations Manager.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for assisting with the operational management, ensuring that client expectations are satisfied and managed in accordance with the contract.
- Liaising with and managing client expectations, with a rounded industry track record you will communicate with both the sales and commercial directors in order to optimise business opportunities.
- Of graduate calibre you will demonstrate a track record of delivery in the hospitality / events sector, you will enjoy a mentor style of leadership which encourages development and loyalty.
- You will be skilled in customer relationship management dealing at a senior level where influencing negotiation is key.
- Appreciate the merits of teamwork to deliver all levels of the contractual agreements.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting SOM/716/03 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd.