Group Head of Human Resources
Our client is a leading British food group who manufacture and supply a variety of added value fresh and frozen products to UK grocery and foodservice markets. They are entering a period of planned growth and expansion in the UK and have restructured their senior leadership team.
- Reporting directly to the Managing director and a key member of the senior leadership team you will enjoy full strategic responsibility over the group’s Human Resources function in a period of major transformation and growth.
- Will lead a group wide cultural/ people change agenda across multiple facilities in the UK with 10 + direct reports.
- Will review design and lead organisation strategies in a lean centric manufacturing environment to increase overall business performance.
- Lead recruitment/ Talent Mapping and Succession Planning Strategies to improve Leadership Development and business Capability.
- Ideally Degree educated, minimum CIPD qualified you will be a proactive and strategic HR professional with previous experience building effective relationships with senior stakeholders across various functions.
- Experience within a similar manufacturing environment is preferred with the ability to prove you can lead by example to drive positive change.
- You will be keen to assist in all areas of business during a period of major growth and transformation.
In the first instance, please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: GHR/896/77 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.