Transformation Change and Communications Lead
This high profile consumer business is seeking a Change and Communications Lead to support a transformation programme that will fundamentally shift the way they interact with customers.
Reporting to the Transformation Director, you will be responsible for creation of the Change Management strategy, roadmap and content in support of programme that will impact people, process and technology. This will include assessing business readiness for change and ensure new technologies, processes and capabilities are delivered through the transformation program and are successfully embedded as part of the normal way of working. These include technology deployment, organizational design, capability deployment, training, communications and any business activities required to integrate new tools and processes into the BAU environment.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Previous experience as Change and Communications lead for a global transformation programme
- Strong understanding of change and project management tools and methodologies
- Training and capability building methodology and implementation
- Delivery focus and able to cut through ambiguity
- Good understanding of business processes including commercial impact
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ideally with a US passport or valid work visa
- Central New York location
- ASAP start
- 12 month contract
- Day rate circa £800 to £900