Information Security Manager- CISA ISO27001 PCIDSS GDPR CISSP
1 day left
- Greenfield Opportunity and £Bn investment
- Outstanding benefits
About Our Client
West Midlands Trains began operating on 10 December 2017 and is a joint venture between Abellio, JR East and Mitsui. Each of these companies brings a wealth of success in rail, both internationally and in the UK.
As the operating company, West Midlands Trains operates two consumer-facing brands: West Midlands Railway, which operates services in and around the West Midlands, and London North Western Railway, which operates the longer-distance services between London and the North West. The franchise will run until 2025, with the possibility of a two-year extension.
West Midlands Trains currently is responsible for over 2,500 employees and operates 1,300 train services every day, carrying 200, 000 passengers. Over the next 9 years West Midlands Trains will deliver nearly £1Bn of investment across the network.
As part of this investment, £680m will be invested in new trains, £70m on new and improved depots and £60m on stations. There will also be £18million directly allocated to staff training and development at all levels - including 900 apprentices, highlighting its commitment to developing the next generation of rail professionals.
The investment is also about supporting the communities that West Midlands Trains serves, which sees them supporting community rail partnerships along their routes, station adopter schemes and more.
An exceptional Information Security Manager opportunity, within a regional rail network, based at newly refurbished offices in Birmingham city centre.
- Greenfield position within newly formed organisation
- Greenfield input into major investment programme over the next 9 years, where individual projects will require information and data security
- Full buy-in and support from the Board
- Design and implement information security policies, procedures and controls
- Align/obtain (including) ISO27001:2013, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials and NIS (Network and Information Systems Directive) and NRSP (National Railway Security Programme)
- Contribute to the delivery of a risk-based internal audit and compliance service
- Identify and evaluate information and data risks; supporting the development of effective solutions
- Provide advice and guidance to directors, management and staff at all levels in relation to risk, control, compliance and governance issues
- Influence into the larger Abellio Group
You'll lead information security management with West Midlands Trains and represent West Midlands Trains at Abellio UK Group Steering Groups.
The Successful Applicant:
- Strong working knowledge and experience of implementing standards i.e. ISO 27001, cyber essentials, PCI DSS etc.
- Experience of managing and auditing compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 / GDPR
- ITIL or similar is desirable.
- Achieved or working towards information security certification: ISO27001, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP
- Project management skills: the ability to deliver and lead change / projects
- Have strong people management, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence at senior levels
- Experience of managing budgets
What's on Offer
- Salary £55,000 - £60,000
- Exceptional Final Salary Pension
- 37 hours / week
- 1st Class: Free travel on Abellio Trains network for you and your family
- 1st Class: 75% discount on the wider UK rail network for you and your family
- Discounted European train fare after one years' service
- 24 days holiday, rising to 26 days after two years
- Birmingham city centre head office
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE13921162Z
Apply for Information Security Manager- CISA ISO27001 PCIDSS GDPR CISSP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly