Head of Enterprise Architecture
The Head of Enterprise Architecture will be accountable for defining, designing and implementing the Enterprise Architecture strategy leading a team of Enterprise Architects across all disciplines. Accountable for developing an overall view of systems that make up the entire Enterprise Architecture landscape and leading the delivery of architectural governance across the organisation.
The successful individual will:
- Build and maintain an Enterprise Architecture landscape.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to drive alignment of business objectives and help deliver on company strategy through technology.
- Work closely with CTO & wider IT leadership to define strategic requirements for Enterprise Architecture
- Lead the successful implementation of Architectural strategy, responsibilities, services and deliverables.
- Inform and influence technical decisions made at governance boards and design authorities. Perform Architecture Impact Assessments for technology within the domain.
- Ensure solutions are fit for purpose in their application of technology and align with the overall strategy.
- Ensure that Principles, Policies, Standards and Patterns are identified, defined, communicated and managed to support the governance of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Manage the Architectural relationship with domain suppliers and provide guidance on the technical direction for the domain.
- Demonstrate thought leadership on specific topics and promote knowledge sharing across the architecture community.
- Mentoring and supporting other members of the CTO organisation and the wider architecture community.
- Strong knowledge of architecture methodologies, principles and frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, transforming landscape to Cloud & Saas
- Experience with MicroServices and component Architecture
- Strong SAP, SAP HANA experience
- Deep understanding of data and information and emerging Technologies (IoT & connected Devices)
- Experience within the utility industry, telecoms or large, complex enterprises
- Experience working within an Agile environment