Programme Manager / PMO Manager
New Financial Recovery (PMO) team
MLC Partners are delighted to be partnering with the prestigious King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation for the recruitment of the below positions:
Efficiency Programme Manager (band 8c) - £63,134- £75,637
If you are an ambitious individual who wants to be a part of some large scale change programmes as well as having a genuine opportunity to progress within your career then one of these roles could be right for you.
See below a short brief for the Efficiency Programme Manager but please enquire for more details on any other positions.
The efficiency Programme Manager is part of the PMO team and responsible for effective delivery of assigned programmes of work and projects within one of more King’s Cost Improvement Programmes (CIPs). The Programme Manager will be responsible for the full programme/project life cycle including the effective scoping, planning, delivery and benefits realisation of projects to timescale, budget and quality expectations.
Successful applicants must have the following:
- Significant senior experience in managing major change programmes and projects within the NHS or comparable large organisation
- Ability to drive towards and proven ability to achieve challenging delivery targets
- Strong financial acumen to effectively manage budget and identify cost savings
- A positive “can do” attitude and the ability to motivate others
- Good data and analytical skills, including Excel / related tools
- A relevant degree and/or relevant equivalent experience
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact:
Josh McLeod, on Tel: 0203 766 0305 or mobile: 07825394421
Closing date for applications is: 15th June 2018