A FTSE-listed global service sector organisation, our client operates on a global scale and has not only seen organic growth but has developed new business streams through a number of recent acquisitions. As such, our client is strengthening the senior management team with the appointment of a client-facing Finance Director to enhance business productivity and divisional business partnering.
This is a high-profile role which boasts an entrepreneurial and challenging remit in which you will lead, manage and develop the finance function. You will manage the finance function in order to facilitate change, improvement and financial awareness throughout the entire organisation, ensuring processes and resources are in place to drive effective performance against budget as the business expands its market share.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- supporting the Managing Director and executive team, overseeing monthly reporting and forecasting
- developing Commercial strategy and provision of support to the MD in contract negotiations with clients
- monitoring organisational governance, implementing positive and strategic change across the organisation where applicable
- implementing business strategy and driving improvement in business performance modelling
- monitoring and driving performance, whilst delivering efficiencies through process and workflow improvement
- developing and managing effective strategic, financial and management planning and reporting
The ideal applicant will be a degree educated, qualified accountant with a demonstrable track record of managing business performance improvement with a large matrix structure business services organisation. You will possess exceptional financial acumen and technical ability and have the capacity to influence both internal and external stakeholders. This position offers a highly competitive salary, significant bonus potential and an excellent benefits package.
Apply on the link below, or alternatively send your Curriculum Vitae direct to Marcus Blackburn at Marcus.Blackburn@robertwalters.com or call for a confidential discussion on +44 (0)161 214 7400. Web: www.robertwalters.co.uk