Interim Finance Director
Our client, an international PE-backed business, is seeking an Interim Finance Director to be based in Germany for a period of up to 6 months.
Reporting directly to the Regional MD, key responsibilities include:
- Leading, managing and developing a team in need of direction
- Ensuring consistent and accurate reporting, accounting and control across all sites
- Financial planning and analysis; providing meaningful data with a focus on cost control
- Professional accountancy qualification
- Fluent in German
- Proven and demonstrable team management and leadership ability
- Experience of working in an international business
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
Daily Rate: £600-£800 pd
Location: Germany (West)
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.