An award-winning Services business is looking for a talented Senior Accountant to advise the business as they go through a period of transformation.
This is a fantastic assignment for a professional who is seeking a position which offers high visibility to a business rationalisation process.
To successfully deliver in this role, you will need to have:
- An accountancy qualification, preferably ACA with a background in Audit
- Corporate Finance, M&A accounting experience desired
- Experience applying new updated accounting standards to a business (IFRS 3)
- Demonstratable experience partnering with functions across the business
- Supported decision making, working with senior people
Some more information about the role:
- Act as primary subject matter expert and provide hands on GAAP conversion guidance.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities
- Can work autonomously within a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.