Director of Finance Systems Planning & Consolidation
As a Director of Finance Systems Planning & Consolidation, you will be responsible for:
- Leading reporting, planning and consolidating system strategy and standards, ensuring all activity is contained within formal systems.
- Leading teams responsible for all change and support processes of system wide consolidation.
- Owning reporting change and convergence activity, reporting roadmaps, identifying and actioning improvement activity.
To be successful for this assignment, you will need to have extensive reporting, planning and consolidation experience. You will also need:
- Knowledge of ERP systems, SAP desirable
- Proven track record of experience within finance function, developing strategies and driving the consistency of reporting
- Demonstrate 'can-do' attitude and high level of ambition and communication skills
- Demonstrate exceptional technical skills and be able to work well under pressure
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.