IT Director Americas
Our client, a privately-owned education organisation, is seeking a bilingual Regional IT Director Americas to work closely with the senior leadership team to set the IT strategy and establish best practice for the Group, and to deliver a regional IT estate which is integrated and seen as an enabler supporting company performance and driving strategic growth. The role will lead, manage and develop group systems, infrastructure, network, WiFi and IT services to support all administrative and academic activities across the Americas. Further the role will lead the ongoing implementation of core software in existing and newly acquired premises while also developing the necessary support for these systems in a rapidly expanding part of the organisation.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Proven track record as an IT Director or Senior IT Leader within a complex international organisation, with full end to end responsibility for IT including strategy definition.
- Proven experience of understanding business process and delivering change in a complex and diverse environment
- Evidence of managing IT projects involving multiple locations, parties and supplier management
- Competent in leading groups of users, capturing requirements, prioritising and aligning to business strategy
- Experience with both cloud and infrastructure hosting environments
- Strong experience in Financial and/or Management information systems
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, with the ability to engagement diverse groups of individuals, including presenting to senior stakeholders
- Able to write and speak fluently in both Spanish and English
All applications in English please
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Eton Bridge Partners.
For more information about this excellent opportunity and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay and quote Ref: 897169.