Global Finance SSC Process Lead
A fast growing, market leading, global Technology firm based in London are currently recruiting for a Global Finance SSC Process Lead for their head office in London. The role will be responsible for the global Report to Analyse process for the multi-site SSC model.
The role will be responsible for the following activities;
- Manage a global team of 100+ across 4 regional sites
- Work with senior Finance professionals across the organisation in regards to finance operations processes
- Support the strategic direction of the global SSC
- Continuous improvement across processes such as: Reporting, Planning & Forecasting, analysis, inter-company and policy
- Drive value added performance through streamlining global processes and providing additional insight into trends etc.
- Support the integration of newly acquired businesses globally
- Lead of IT systems projects related to the SSC
- Set up the finance function to ensure compliance in regards to financial and management reporting for the group
- Work with the 3rd parties to understand the pre-agreed SLAs and scorecards and measure efficiency in accordance to this. This will also include re-negotiating the tenders as and when they arise
- Work on Finance Transformation related to the global SSC
The successful candidate will be fully qualified and have a wealth of experience working for global matrix organisation. The candidate will need to have a background in Financial Controls / Finance Operations. The successful individual will also have a proven track record in lead Transformation across the Finance function.
If interested in this role, please contact Andy Young on 02038622741.