Head of FP&A
Our client is a high-growth live events business, operating a number of market leading consumer brands in its specialist sector. The business has ambitious plans for the future, a highly impressive management team and sound financing.
The Head of Planning, Analysis & Reporting will oversee all aspects of planning and analysis, namely the budgeting and reforecasting process of all operating companies, as well as the Group financial planning. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Management of the budget and reforecast process to deliver high quality, timely & accurate financial forecasts, with sufficient levels of operational KPIs, whilst giving the relevant level of support to the operating companies
- Management of the divisional information pack / monthly review including monthly financial statements and detailed financial analyses. Help given to the operating companies to ensure the appropriate levels of consistency and professionalism in the quality and content of their presentations
- Detailed review and regular analysis of KPIs
- Provision of guidance to operating companies in respect of accounting and forecasting processes and policies, with oversight of compliance
- Coordination of the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit at the consolidated level of the Group
- Performance of balance sheet and cash flow projections including calculations of debt levels and covenants
- Go-to professional for the operating companies in relation to the assessment and review of material investment proposals
- Occasional provision of support with analysis / financial due diligence on M&A activity and ongoing support for M&A integration for reporting purposes
The successful candidate will have extensive experience gained in a Transaction Service environment, now likely to be operating at AD or Director level. Language skills are imperative, with a strong preference for those individuals who can demonstrate a truly international background.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/