Business Transformation Director – Financial Services
Within this cutting edge global IT services firm your focus will be on the Front Office, shaping the largest client engagements, advising and delivering transformative marketing, sales and customer experience solutions.
Our client is a leading edge global IT and business services, with a consistent and impressive track record of growth and an exciting “can do” culture. Their consulting and services practice is at the leading edge of major business transformation initiatives with the largest and most high profile clients, underpinned by leading edge digital and other technologies.
To become truly customer-centric, Financial Services companies need to effectively leverage digital technologies and transform their impact with prospective and existing customers through the Front Office.
Our client is seeking a number of senior people to join their Enterprise Transformation Practice. They will lead Business Transformation Teams in major bids for strategic accounts, acting in a key engagement role with the client, defining, selling and delivering the complete solution to transform the sales, marketing and customer service dimensions of their business and operating models. They will have the ability to grasp the business vision and translate this into innovative ‘win-win’ transformation solutions, thereby positioning themselves as ‘Trusted Advisors’.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Significant recent experience of working for a recognised management consultancy firm as a permanent employee
- Experience in leading the sale and delivery of transformational programmes with a large downstream implementation element, ideally valued in excess of £20m
- Substantial implementation experience of Sales, Marketing, Customer Services solutions such as: CRM, eCommerce, Marketing, Cloud, Digital Solutions
- Extensive experience in proposal writing and business case development
- Experience of working with multi-national companies in multi-cultural environments
- A degree is mandatory
- Have strong business and commercial acumen; gravitas around executive management; customer focus; be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and complexity.
- You must be highly mobile, i.e. willing to work away from home 5 days/week
- There is a strong preference for candidates with experience in Banking and Insurance.
Location is flexible and can be anywhere in the UK but candidates should ideally live within easy access of major conurbations to ease travel.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6141-SB2.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.