An exciting opportunity exists within a global transport business for a high-calibre PMO expert to work in a fast-paced transformation environment. The Director of PMO will be responsible for developing the programme management capabilities across the Group and bringing consistency across the various Op Co's and to further develop the tools and methodologies available to the Group.
This is a business-critical role focussed on delivering business transformation, critique current processes and procedures and embed new controls across the business. As part of this role, you will be responsible for driving these tools and working with key Stakeholders across the organisation.
The Director of PMO will have the following key responsibilities:
- Define best practice approach for Programme Management across the organisation
- Responsible for embedding these new practices across the organisation and working directly with Key Stakeholders
- Champion a culture that achieves the business goals
- Identify the criteria by which projects will be considered by the Group
- Establish a project governance to allow all projects to be considered and approved
- Establish guidelines allowing costs and resources to be tracked
- Create an accurate reporting and dashboard tool across all projects
- Create and manage a high performing team within the programme office that can be deployed to provide programme support
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- A substantial track record in project management and experience of establishing a programme office.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a multinational centre led organisation
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment and able to mobilise as quickly
- Evidence of leading organisational change on a European level and working with a variety of stakeholders
- Understand the changing demands of customers
- Experience of building an effective Programme office team
Apply for PMO Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly