Group Head of Compliance
5 days left
My Client are a prestigious and leading mid to large sized currency provider.
They are looking to hire a Group Head of Compliance to lead the global compliance team and ensure that the firm complies with all the regulations set by the regulator.
While this is a group head position my client are still expecting the successful candidate to be hands on with their work.
The duties of this role will be to:
- Oversee the operation of the compliance function including the activity or regional compliance officers
- To implement strong global policies
- Analysing the effectiveness of the compliance policies and controls in place
- These will be only a few of the duties involved
The successful candidate:
- Prior experience to running a compliance department within an FCA regulated firm.
- Experience of the regulatory requirements of electronic money regulations
- Excellent management skills and has to have the ability to motivate and inspire the global team
- Previous experience of operating within a global compliance team
If you would like to know more details about the role please get in contact with me on 02077479717 or click "Apply".
Apply for Group Head of Compliance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly