Group Head of Compliance
My Client are a prestigious and leading mid to large sized currency provider.
They are looking to hire a Group Head of Compliance to lead the global compliance team and ensure that the firm complies with all the regulations set by the regulator.
While this is a group head position my client are still expecting the successful candidate to be hands on with their work.
The duties of this role will be to:
- Oversee the operation of the compliance function including the activity or regional compliance officers
- To implement strong global policies
- Analysing the effectiveness of the compliance policies and controls in place
- These will be only a few of the duties involved
The successful candidate:
- Prior experience to running a compliance department within an FCA regulated firm.
- Experience of the regulatory requirements of electronic money regulations
- Excellent management skills and has to have the ability to motivate and inspire the global team
- Previous experience of operating within a global compliance team
If you would like to know more details about the role please get in contact with me on 02077479717 or click "Apply".