Regional Financial Controller
Eton Bridge Partners is working in exclusive partnership with this listed business, as they look to secure a new Financial Controller for a growing regional division. This individual will have a wide and international remit, working alongside the regional CFO to consolidate the regional accounts and report them at a group level. They will also have the opportunity to drive change as the division rapidly grows and develops.
- Accountability for reconciliation and governance, including multicurrency consolidations
- Oversee financial accounting for all operating entities within the region
- Support of and interfacing with the Shared Service Centre
- Working closely with the regional CFO on core reporting strategy, ensuring stability and consistency for the business
- Effective and close communication with team members spread across disparate geographical locations
- Fully qualified accountant
- Essential: experience of working across multiple geographical locations
- Expert financial technical skills
- Experience of working in a rapidly changing, ambiguous environment
- Ability to present complex financial information, with an eye for detail
In return for your expertise, an excellent salary and package is on offer. The division is currently undergoing significant transformation, so this is an excellent opportunity for an individual to have a real impact.
Salary: £120,000 - £140,000 base plus attractive commercial package
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Job reference: PM7069